The First Shampoo$688.00
THE FIRST SHAMPOO acts in the second layer of hair, called cortex, which is responsible for hair’s curvature. The combination of the five acids present in the formula, along with the heat coming from a flat iron, creates a chemical reaction that reshapes hair, having it temporarily straight. THE FIRST SHAMPOO not only smoothes hair but also tames frizz.
- Organic Product
- Formaldehyde free
- Quick 90 minutes process
- Compatible with any chemical service on the same day
- Not affected by sulphate products
- Will not be diminished by colour, bleach, sea or pool water
- Hair can be washed and styled immediately after
- Lasts up to 12 weeks
EASY 4 STEP APPLICATION
- APPLY A DEEP CLEAN SHAMPOO
Shampoo hair. For extreme build-up, clarify hair first. Rinse hair thoroughly and remove excess water with a towel UNTIL HAIR IS AT LEAST 50% DRY (you may use a blow-dryer)
- APPLY FIRST SHAMPOO
Divide hair into 3 sections (nape, middle & forehead). Apply FIRST SHAMPOO. Hair must be saturated with product from scalp to ends and a rich lather must be present in each section before you start applying to the next section. Focus on hair length. DO NOT ADD WATER.
• Short hair: 1.5 oz.
• Medium length hair: 2 oz.
• Long hair: 2.5 oz.
Leave on for 20 minutes.
- RINSE & CONDITION
Rinse hair thoroughly, removing all product. While at the shampoo bowl, a conditioning mask of your choice may be applied. If client is receiving a colour application directly afterwards, do not use a mask. Blow-dry hair.
- FLAT IRON FROM ROOTS – ENDS
Divide hair into 4 sections and flat iron small sections at a moderate speed.
• Healthy hair: 230°C, 5 – 7 passes
• Compromised/porous hair: 190 – 205°C, 5 – 7 passes
If ends of hair are fragile, lower the amount of passes.